Friday, May 2, 2008

Back in the saddle again

It has been a while since I have written anything here, ok almost a year, but I will put some posts up frequently now.

Instead of a long drawn out re-cap of what I have been up to, and what I plan on doing in the near future I will just start posting new stuff. Pick up like I was never gone. If for no other reason than I just don't feel like rehashing all that has been going on. I will give a quick check list of some of the stuff that has happened since my last post.

- Won Roger's Cup (only to have it taken away on protest from an A$$hole). I will win it again next year. This time solo off the front on my own, so no one can complain about it.

- Finished Boulevard in the peleton. That was hard.

- Won the Merced road race, which made the drive home a little easier with the ROCK in the back of the UAV.

- SDSR sucked. Nuff said.

- Got to race Redlands this year. That sucked too, but I want to come back stronger and better for next year and finish that one.

I will be racing this weekend (and almost every weekend after), so stay tuned. I am sure there will be some good stuff.

No comments: